We at the Municipal Innovation Center invest the utmost efforts and many resources to provide all of our clients with equal, respectable, accessible, and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law, and the regulations enacted thereunder, a lot of effort and resources are invested, making the necessary accessibility adjustments, which will enable a person with a disability to independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
This section of the website aims to inform how MIC’s accessibility arrangements can be utilized to enable every visitor with or without disabilities an equal and accessible service experience.
Should you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, we would be happy to receive your inquiry and help.
Building Accessibility Arrangements
Below are the accessibility arrangements at the Municipal Innovation Center located at 28 HaArba’a St., Tel Aviv, Northern building, 6th floor.
- All exhibits are accessible, and movies presented with subtitles
- There are handicapped parking spaces at the building’s underground car park and the nearby on HaArba’a street numbers 10 & 12
- There is a continuum of access from the parking through the center (including elevators)
- The reception includes accessible service posts
- Accessible handicap restrooms on the same floor as the center, near the center entrance
- Identification and direction signs are posted
- Guide dogs assisting a person with disabilities are allowed in the center
- Service representatives are available for any assistance
Accessible Customer Service
- Employee training for accessible service – trainings are held for gaining familiarity with the accessibility field, creating awareness, and providing practical tools for effective, accessible service.
Accessible voice mail – the answering machine has been made accessible, with the information transmitted in a clear tone, with no background music.
Means of contact MIC:
- Phone: 074-7922889
- Email: email@example.com
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. About 20% to 25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content. We believe in, and work to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
Information on Website Accessibility
This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Firefox browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the center accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
Name: Anat Gabbay Dor