Company name CommboxThe product Omnichannel platform Website https://www.commbox.io
CommBox (formerly BumpYard) was founded in 2013 and since has developed the next-generation omnichannel communication platform and customer relationship software that enhances customer experience and leads digital service, support and sales teams to success.
Our platform consists of a smart inbox for effective customer engagement across all channels plus a set of flexible modules that enable organizations to serve their customers whenever and wherever it is most convenient for them.
With CommBox automated customer service and tools, organizations can easily launch new communication channels and deliver a unified customer experience, regardless of whether it is through bots, email, chat, SMS, WhatsApp, Messenger, video, voice, or social media.
- Divert more phone calls to digital service and allow your customers to communicate with you the way they prefer. – Streamline customer service by automating processes within your organization.
- Allow your customers to send you copied documents from their mobile device through all digital channels instead of scanning them or sending them by mail or fax.
- Provide smart self-service using AI powered bots.
- Reduce operational costs and upgrade your customer experience and let your customers interact with you in their preferred way , through digital channels and all through one smart inbox!
- Provide instant and consistent responses to customers to make sure every customer is treated correctly and in a timely manner.
- Continue phone calls with SMS or other messaging platforms.
- Resolve approximately 40% of customer interactions using an artificial intelligence bot. – Provide WhatsApp customer service
- Combox is the only official partner of WhatsApp in Israel.
- Provide unified customer service across all of your social media assets through Combox’s smart, omni-channel inbox.
- Implement smart customer service areas that respond to your social media pages, websites, and applications that can be quickly updated by service and sales center managers instead of webmasters.The solution is deployed at Holon, Haifa, Ra’anana. Hod Hasharon and Kfar Saba municipalities (Israel) and in Birmingham city council (Europe)